Proud to be the Fraser Valley’s
premier industrial electrical service contractor.
Complete Power Systems offers the highest quality of industrial electrical services for a wide range of commercial projects.
Deeply rooted in our belief that safety and project perfection is key, we provide only Red Seal-certified journeymen and the most qualified of skilled apprentices. This ensures the highest level of work integrity on all projects and fosters a continuous dedication to the optimum standard of electrical code compliance and safety regulations. We partner with programs like the Skilled Trades Employment Program (STEP) to get the most qualified electricians working on our jobs.
We take great pride in our craft and are able to offer personal quality service on a large scale. Our project expertise and level of professional training make us a unique electrical provider for all types of commercial clients.
The Complete Power Systems Advantage:
- Safety always comes first
- Fast, reliable, meticulous service for all projects
- Trained, certified and experienced in all facets of the electrical industry
- Available 24/7 based on your project requirements
Safety is our priority
Safety and integrity are core values at Complete Power Systems. We pride ourselves on having the most qualified and trained tradesmen who are able to carry out projects with the highest level of expertise with safety at the forefront.
Our electricians are trained in workplace safety, Canadian Electrical Code, and current with all industry standards. This includes advanced electrical safety, fall protection, asbestos and silica awareness and ladder safety. Staying informed and educated is important to Complete Power Systems and we are dedicated to the learning and growth of our employees. Our team is constantly upgrading their education and keeping updated on ever-changing industry standards.
Our quality of work is second to none because we care about the details. Offering the highest quality of service by the most skilled in the trade, we provide maximum value for our clients.
Some of our services include:
- High Voltage Services
- Commercial Projects
- Industrial Projects
- Structured Cable and Data Projects
- Security System Services
- Safety Inspections
- Maintenance Services
- Municipal Work
Complete Power Systems is perfect for custom projects, please enquire about any specific projects you might have.
With over a decade of experience in the electrical industry, Peter founded Complete Power Systems with the goal of creating a business that puts its clients’ vision first while also adhering to the highest level of safety and employment standards.
Peter has made it his mission to make sure that care and skillful craftsmanship is guaranteed on all projects Complete Power Systems undertakes to ensure the finished product is something that everyone can be proud of.
Continuity and strong client relationships are essential to Peter and his business. He prides himself on the level of expertise he and his team can offer and strives for perfection for every project. Offering a personal and quality level of client service and meticulous project completion makes Peter and this company your unique commercial power provider.
Let us help with the design of your next project! Contact us for more information or a quote 604-762-8917 or complete our online form.
- Red Seal Certified – Red Seal certification is the accepted inter-provincial industry standard of excellence for skilled trades.
- ‘A’ Field Safety Representative (FSR) – No restrictions on size/scale of permits
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems Certified (NOC 7241) – CSA Accredited
- Certified Security System Installer
- Member of the BC Hydro Alliance– BC Hydro approved contractor to install LED lighting upgrades
- Member of the Electrical Inspectors Association
- Member of the Electrical Contractors Association of BC – The ECABC represents the interest of electrical contractors and suppliers in BC
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce – an active member of the community
- Member of the Better Business Bureau – A+ rating
- We partner with programs like the Skilled Trades Employment Program (STEP)
- WorkSafeBC – We are committed to working with WorkSafeBC to ensure the safest practices are always implemented.
- Member of the Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VCRA) – The VRCA represents its members serving the non-residential construction industry.
Payment Types Accepted
We accept all credit cards, e-transfers, or cheques
Let’s work together! Contact us for more information or ask for a no-obligation quote.